The Tour de Berkshire is an annual family cycling event organised by volunteers and takes place in the beautiful West Berkshire countryside.
- Date: August 3 2019
- Times: The cycle will begin at 11am. Registration will be open for on the day entries at 10am.
- Location: The Cottage Inn, Upper Bucklebury
- Cost of entry on the day: Adult (16 years and over) - £20 Child (under 16 years and accompanied by an adult) - Free
- Fundraising target: Raise as much as you can for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Adults must be 16 years and over. Any child (under 16) wishing to take part MUST sign up with and be accompanied by a parent/guardian on the day.
- A circular route of approximately 20 miles.
- The route passes through Bucklebury, Burnt Hill and Aldworth.
- The ride is on public roads and is signed.
Online entries for this event are now closed but you can register from 10am, on the morning of the event.
"I have taken part in this fantastic event, year on year, and always look forward to the family-friendly event every summer! Our family always have a brilliant day at Tour de Berkshire".
Why cycle for Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.
Cycling with Team CF will help us to make a daily difference to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any other questions about the event, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!