We’d love you to be a part of it – just follow these four simple steps:
1. Register: visit myridelondon.co.uk and select your challenge. There are three cycling distances to choose from, or you can invent your own My FreeCycle wheeled challenge over 1km.
2. Fundraise: set up your fundraising page and let people know you’re supporting us so they can sponsor you.
3. Participate: set your wheels in motion and complete your challenge anywhere, at any time, over the weekend of 15 and 16 of August!
4. Nominate: encourage your family and friends to take part and help save the UK’s charities. Spread the word on social media too by using the hashtag #MyPRL when posting about the event.
All registered riders (aged over 18) get the option of entering an amazing competition with 25 fantastic prizes to be won including a Brompton Bike worth £1k!
You’ll find more information, ideas and inspiration, as well as advice on staying safe and cycling responsibly on the road, at myridelondon.co.uk
How we'll support you:
- Team CF cycling jersey
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Online training pack
- Team e-newsletters
Why cycle for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.