Get a team together and take on the National Three Peaks Challenge. You'll tackle the highest peaks in Scotland, England and Wales; Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon, all within 24 hours!
- Date: Throughout 2019
- Location: Scafell Pike, Snowdon & Ben Nevis
- Cost of entry: £75 for an organised trek
- Fundraising target: No minimum
- You can choose to plan and execute your own challenge on a date to suit you
- Alternatively you can sign up for one of our organised trek with our charity partner Global Adventures
- Organised treks take place in either June or September
- Start off in Glasgow and conquer the highest peak first; Ben Nevis
- Head down to the Lakes to tackle Scafell Pike stopping en route for dinner
- Transfer to Snowdon through the night
- An early start to take on the mighty Snowdon to complete your challenge!
You will climb approximately 10,000 feet and walk around 22 miles - it's not for the faint hearted! This is a tough event, you should have the necessary fitness and also be prepared to power through without sleep, however we promise to support you every step of the way. If you think you're ready to take on the challenge then read on...
We promise our trekkers loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF top to wear with pride during the challenge (especially on those all-important summit selfies!)
- Fundraising pack and ideas; to help you get as much exposure for your efforts as possible
- New online interactive Training Zone; so you can swap training tips with other Team CF Trekkers
- Support from our community and events team; we're here to help
- Team e-newsletters; so you can see what your hard work does for those with CF
Click on the relevant tab above to explore your options and find out more!
If you are organising your own National Three Peaks Challenge we'd love to support you throughout your journey too! In order to be able to provide you with the very best support (and to make sure you get your freebies from us!), please let us know you are taking part of behalf of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust by clicking the 'I'm doing my own' button below once you have everything in place.
I'm doing my own!
Then all that's left to do is to use your powers of persuasion and enthusiasm for our cause to raise as much as you can and help us fight Cystic Fibrosis for good! Trekking with Team CF will help us make a difference for thousands of people with cystic fibrosis in the UK, and their families and carers.
Alternatively, you can sign up with our charity partner, Global Adventures. They have 2 dates to select from in June and September, for 2019. Sign up by clicking the button below.
Sign up for an organised trek!
"This was the hardest thing I have ever done but I'm so proud to have taken on the National Three Peaks, ticked a biggie off my bucket list all whilst representing the Cystic Fibrosis Trust and raising lots of money in the process!"
- Previous Participant
Why trek for Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.
If you have any questions about this or any other event please use the form below or call the events team on: 020 3795 2176.