Abseil with us and take on the Devils Gorge in 2019!
- Date: 21 September 2019
- Times: 9.45am at the car park - 10am at the Gorge
- Location: Devils Gorge, Mold, Wales
- Cost of entry: £35
- Fundraising target: Raise what you can for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Age restriction: Must be 16 years or older and any abseilers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult on the day
- Closing date for applications 6th September
We can give you a thrill you won't forget - abseiling into the 120ft Devil's Gorge. What we do: Your instructor will introduce you to the equipment and give you a short training lecture, then you abseil down the 75° slope - The Slide. You now have an option.... you can wimp out and repeat the Slide or go the full test and abseil the 120ft Overhang. This is real nerve racking stuff. A free hang (no body contact with the rock!!) abseil. Of course, you will have the full support and back-up of our experienced instructors and will be using a safety rope at all times.
How we'll support you:
- Team CF T-shirt
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Team e-newsletters
- On the day training, support and back up of experienced abseil instructors
Apply for a charity place
Get a charity place for £35 and raise what you can!
We only have a limited number of places and are offering them on a first come first serve basis.
Sign up now!
Why abseil for Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any other questions about the event, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!